Persuasion Secret #3
Everyone uses a "strategy" when making a buying decision...
even if they don't know what it is!
A person's strategy is the steps that they go through when
making a purchase decision. Here's an example strategy for
James that reflects his values structure for selecting a
- Read restaurant reviews online and in the local
- Talk to friends to find out if they have ever eaten at
one of the restaurants.
- Arrive at the restaurant and ask to see the menu.
- He is fully prepared to leave if he doesn't see
anything he thinks he will like.
- He only looks at the price column after he has verified
the food choices.
- He may not ask for the menu if the decor is not
- Look around for the nearest fast food restaurant.
If you are in the restaurant business, you would approach
each of these customers differently.